AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmworks to Insight and Precision Planting 20/20 fields/varieties setup questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Scott (OSU)
Posted 4/10/2009 17:32 (#676121)
Subject: Farmworks to Insight and Precision Planting 20/20 fields/varieties setup questions

Dalton, OH

In the process of setting up my fields and varieties for 2009 in both my Insight and 20/20 monitor.  Last year was my first year using both. 

Last year on my Insight I wrote the field and input data from Farmworks as an MSF file and then uploaded it to my Insight.  I did it again this year and it added another set of fields to my Insight under an "unassigned client" label not my farm name.  Also, all of my field boundaries that I outlined in Farmworks showed up in my Insight.  Two questions here, first, do you usually upload new field and input data every year to the Insight or just make small changes on the display?  Second, I like the idea of uploading boundaries from Farmworks, but since they are traced boundaries, will I have trouble with them not being exact enough for autoswath?  Should I delete the boundaries? 

On my 20/20 monitor, I think we now have the option of uploading field and variety data from Farmworks similar to the Insight.  Anybody done this yet?  I tried it, but the data didn't show up on the 20/20.  Only my old fields and varieties are there.

Thanks for any help!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)