AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weekly Corn Market Update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

qrmllc
Posted 9/26/2020 09:14 (#8515905)
Subject: Weekly Corn Market Update

Fort Collins, CO
Here's the link to this week's update:

https://www.quartziteriskmanagement.com/knowledge/weekly-corn-market...

As always, I look forward to your questions and feedback.

A quick note:

At the end of October, we'll be shifting the Weekly Corn Market Update over to the 2021 crop year. We should be mostly done hedging and marketing this year's crop for our clients by then. We'll likely have a little clean up here and there, but once we have a good handle on production, things get much less complicated. Since we'll be shifting over, I'd love to hear what you liked and didn't like about the update this year, and anything you'd like to see added for next year.
Since things will be a bit calmer, I plan to write a set of articles on the principles and ideas that go into our general process for managing risk - if there are any topics you'd specifically like me to cover, let me know.
I plan to be traveling quite a bit during November, December, and January to meet with potential new clients. I'd consider doing some "marketing meetings" if there was interest in an area. I can do presentations, but I'd rather sit with a small group and have a conversation. If that's something you'd be interested in, let me know.

Thanks,
James
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)