AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Humpty Dumpty
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Olpivotdoc
Posted 8/9/2020 16:53 (#8425004)
Subject: Humpty Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the king’s men and all the king’s horses couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty back together again!
I always thought this was a goofy children’s rhyme. But as I tried to somehow fit this story’s meaning into my life I realized that we are all living in shells of one kind or another. I now can picture each of us in our own personal egg shell. If we start thinking about our beauty and talents too much (forgetting their gifts from God) it can lead to pride. We will be like that Humpty Dumpty on the wall, climbing high on the wall for all to see our beauty and talent. While we tried to position ourselves so everyone passing by can admire us or see how talented we are, we aren’t concentrating on our footing and will misstep and fall. This story is an example of pride coming before the fall. My Mother often reminded me of this as I look back to my childhood days.
Taking what God has created and not giving Him all the glory for it, thinking you should have some of the glory or that light shining on you also, is pride. With Satan’s pride in his beauty, power and then seeing God’s plans for humans, (he hated that humans could procreate and the angels couldn’t) he rebelled, refused to serve God and fell off the wall so to speak. Satan wants all humans to fall into his realm under his brutal control. He puts all sorts of temptations, lies, divisions, distortions, and mayhem in our paths to keep us from focusing our eyes on Jesus. We are seeing this first hand in our country at this very moment in time. He tricked many people into thinking that sex slavery and other evils are ok. Abortions are another form of sex slavery where Satan takes the beautiful gift of procreation that God gave us and turns it into something as ugly as him, damaging, enslaving and cracking as many human and family shells as he can in the process. Satan is putting his efforts and power into dividing us up in every way he can; by color, political affiliation, financial status, religious beliefs, education, where you live, if you work, if you’re illegally in the country, if you believe in the constitution, plus sexual preference and many more ways not mentioned here. Satan is going for the total destruction of mankind; he’s now on an accelerated schedule as more people lose their way, in turn affecting those around them. Our turning to this world for answers (All the King’s men) we will not be able to put things back together again. It will need Jesus’s intervention. Added to all the upheaval in the World is this pandemic. It was allowed I believe to give us another opportunity to turn to the only one that can heal this World, Jesus Christ! He can heal all our shells that are being broken and cracked at this time. He conquered Satan and Death; Jesus, the Son of God bought your soul at the price of his life on a cross. We need to humble ourselves, fast and pray for the healing of this world. Not letting our pride get in the way as we can ask forgiveness for those that are tearing our lives and country apart. I know this may not be easy for those of us that tried to do everything right and love everyone our whole life, but isn’t that being prideful like the man in the Temple that was thankful he wasn’t like the tax collector on the other side of the Temple?
God’s rain falls on the evil as well as the good and His punishment for evil and abortions will fall on all of us the same as the punishment of the Jews in Israel being sent into Babylonian captivity for 70 years, fell on the good as well as the ones that did the evil of sacrificing their babies and adoring false gods. Know that Jesus makes all things right in the end for all that happens. Jesus loves us all and wants us to help and pray for all his children to be saved, no matter how lost they seem in your eyes. God sees them differently, they’re his lost and confused sheep which He created and loves! Jesus asked his apostles before he ascended to heaven something to the effect; in the end times, will anyone still believe? I’ll continue to try to keep focused on Jesus, pray for those hurting and pray to help soften the hardened hatred shells of those rebelling fellow humans where I can, but I know some will need a tough love hand. We must not shy away from this tough love, where it’s needed for their good and eternal salvation.
Will K.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)