AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I would bet...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 7/31/2020 12:43 (#8407053)
Subject: I would bet...

Frytown, Iowa
That if people could put their political leanings aside... and rationally talk about things without knowing where their party stands.., 90% of the people could get along just fine, be polite, and not be concerned about who’s controlling who...

I get it there are like 5% of extremists on both sides that you just no longer can have a conversation with because they are always attacking and obnoxious unless you hold their views in 100%

I do believe I lean right. But what I see today... the arguments have nothing to do with common sense and more to do with the blind disgust of the “other side” which really is only the 5% that the 90% don’t even care for

Does everyone just want to fight right now? That’s all I read and hear on the internet and news. The less we meet in person and the more time on the internet... the more groups we can feel validated with on opinions and the less we tolerate and work with differing opinions... out in the real world we have neighbors with different views we would never think of verbally bashing and berating...

We’ve had a time of somewhat peace... it’s almost like everyone is so bored they just want to pick fights instead of find common ground. It’s not one side to blame it’s everyone and nothing will change and many relationships will be destroyed if we don’t start criticizing our own irrational outbursts instead of criticizing everyone else’s irrational outbursts. That being said YOU all need to change LOL

Edited by frytownfarmer 7/31/2020 12:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)