AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Front load washing machine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Land_Surfer
Posted 7/12/2020 23:02 (#8370448)
Subject: Front load washing machine

I'm going round and round with my appliance dealer because my front load washer and dryer have extended warranty and I USE IT! The reason I use it is because 1) the washer doesn't clean and 2) the clothes smell musty immediately after washing when I throw them into the dryer. I use the proper HE detergent, I've even used vinegar, which is total BS, don't waste your money, clothes just come out smelling musty and like vinegar. I continue to use lemon scented Lysol antibacterial all purpose cleaner with every load and the musty smell will not go away. I use my extended warranty to have them come and clean it, ha ha and that doesn't work. I am at my wits end because of the smell and poor cleaning and that fact I paid 2x the price of conventional top loads. I was told these do everything that top loads do with less water. Perfect! It's total BS. They don't work. The only way to get anything clean it to use the 2.5 hour sanitize mode. I wanted them to conserve space in a small laundry room. Does anyone know how to get rid of the smell and clean better using normal / routine settings? I'm sorry, but I will not stop comparing to and expecting the same as top load.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)