AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New mask policy today in Texas
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Funacres
Posted 7/4/2020 10:43 (#8353273)
Subject: New mask policy today in Texas

Texas

Our governor mandated we wear masks in public starting today.  It's been 100+ degrees for the last several days and the mask makes it even hotter.  We just got back from shopping this morning and wearing our masks.  It feels like my personal freedom has just been stolen.

The justification is for the public good.  Protecting all of us from each other by government mandate.  Well, I have a new idea.  No cigarettes allowed.  They are harmful to the ones doing the smoking and to the ones doing the breathing.  The are killers for everybody and cause lots of financial hardship.  In fact, they kill a lot more people every year than does the virus. Hospitals are overrun with cancer patients caused from smoking.  It must stop now (for the common good) so no smoking allowed, no tobacco sold, produced, or distributed.  Of course, no tax can be collected but hey, it's for the common good.

Now that I think about it.......    hmmm, soda, coffee, processed foods, beer, sports, flammable liquids, cars, tooth paste, big trucks, boats, fireworks, lawn mowers, knives, baseballs.....

Please, for everybodies sake, stay safe at home and avoid taking any risks.  Let's really live for a change. Please, please, no risk taking.......... 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)