AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Close call and once again I feel stupid.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

nebfarmer
Posted 7/2/2020 06:26 (#8349033)
Subject: Close call and once again I feel stupid.

SE Nebraska, Near Misery and Cans Ass!

Long story, mother-in-law lives across the driveway from us in my deceased mother's house. We share a two-car garage with her.Wife and I and two other grandkids went to a football game with her last night in her vehicle. Had a great time got ice cream afterwards came home laughing and talking and fighting off the dog that always thinks somebody's brought home a doggie treat every time we come home. I was driving and we just got out of the car shut the garage door and went into the house.she had the keys in her purse the whole time. When I went out this morning it was foggy and there was a strange smell in the yard. Walked over to the garage and her vehicle was a source. I hadn't shut it off when we left, easy to do when you don't have to pull the key and it runs as quiet as it does, we closed the doors and the oxygen supply in there apparently got poor enough to shut the vehicle off. Hotter than the hubs of hell in there, and stinks like you can't imagine. But I don't think there's any damage. Kind of ironic I just read in the morning paper that hey Bill is being pushed to require keyless entry vehicles to shut off when you exit them.

If you have one be careful.

Edited by nebfarmer 7/2/2020 06:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)