AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any surprises tomorrow?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

WItitan2
Posted 6/10/2020 08:37 (#8307129)
Subject: Any surprises tomorrow?

Pierce county WI
So last June we certainly got a shocker when NASS adjusted the yield. What's everyone expecting tomorrow? Did the last 3% get planted? As fast as they dropped ethanol demand after the drop from CV, are they going to put it back up? Will we get revised 2019 crop production numbers? It doesn't sound like the tropical storm was as big as they said it would be. Wet areas still wet, dry areas still dry? In my part of the world, we are good on moisture. We were very hot the last few days, now cooling down, but heating back up next week. AccuWeather shows possible chances for storms in the extended. The weather app on my phone doesn't. It sounds like we're going to get a la Nina at some point this summer........
Locally, basis is still good for here. I started hauling June corn this week. I hauled a few loads in January and the tw was about 53#. I took some corn in November that was 54#. I'm hauling corn right now that's 51#. My corn was farther ahead that much of the corn last year. I've heard of 49# stuff going in. Is that going to be accounted for?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)