AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

User research request
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

brandon_product
Posted 6/2/2020 13:37 (#8294361)
Subject: User research request

Hello all

I hope I'm not breaking forum rules. If so I apologize for not recognizing this in the rules.

My name is Brandon and I'm a user researcher with Indigo Ag. My goal is to work 1x1 with growers to make sure the products we're creating align closely to the challenges you have. My goal is to make sure the product we create helps solve your challenges. Will we be able to solve all of them? No, but I hope the ones we're aiming to solve we do it really well.

In the beginning, we'll try some things and not all of it's going to work. But we're going to iterate and get better.

That's why I'm posting here. I'm looking for growers who would be willing to work with me 1x1 and to help us improve our software and products. For your time we'll provide compensation through a gift card, cash, or a donation to your local 4-H or FFA.

If you're interested, I'd love to chat. Please reply to this message and we can then find a way to get in touch.

PS - Here is an example of an interaction we might have. It's a survey that will better help us name components in our software closer to the standard industry terms you all use > https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XBXRXPD

Thanks for your time. And again, I truly apologize if I'm breaking forum rules in some way.

Thanks
Brandon
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)