AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My CV-19 Story
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dougkleiss
Posted 3/22/2020 11:30 (#8128456)
Subject: My CV-19 Story

40 miles North of Waterloo Ia
We booked a trip to South Africa back in October. I DID NOT want to go but wife and daughter talked me into it. Son in law is a P/A in the big hospital, Wife and I left Ohare on March 5, flew thru Amsterdam to Capetown, the **** hit the fan while we were there, I wanted to get a direct flight from SA home but Airlines wanted $2000 a ticket so we flew home thru Paris back to Ohare on March 15, waited about an hour to see a nurse at customs (we had to fill out a paper stating where we had been and if we had a cough or fever) she let us go and we drove the 5 hours home. I went and got tested on the March 16 but never got the results back because I think since I didn't have symptoms they did't run it. I got a bad cold on March 19 and got over it on March 21, wife never got a cold. we are self quarantined and getting tired of it, I do drive around in my pickup a little but talk to the boys at a 6 foot distance. There is 1 confirmed case in the neighboring county, the local Coop is closed to any walkins like about every other business except grocery store. Some of the boys get together in there shops since the bars are closed. I hope and pray we can get our spring inputs.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)