AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vicon EDW “spreader control” unlock?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

htmatt
Posted 3/21/2020 22:05 (#8127172)
Subject: Vicon EDW “spreader control” unlock?

Hi guys, chasing some information on a new spreader we bought. We have set up our EDW spreader on a John deere using virtual terminal. We have the spreader display screen running through a command centre on an R series, and then we have a Trimble TMX2050 with task controller and VR unlocks for steering, application rate and prescription maps connected via the can. Now.. it all appears to be working fine however on the spreader display we had a message appear “time trial 25:00”.
From what I am now led to believe, I also need to purchase an unlock from Vicon (isomatchshop) in order to use the spreaders features of section control and variable rate! This sounds a little ridiculous to me as we were told we just needed to unlock our display screen in order to use? If this is correct, we have to purchase unlocks for both ends, being the spreader and our display? Contacted Vicon today but they were not much help and found it odd we would need an additional purchase, they also agreed it’s somewhat deceitful that the information hasn’t been made clear from the dealer if this is the case. Any help, or further information would be appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)