AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for Garvo
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

mikado
Posted 3/16/2020 06:36 (#8108873)
Subject: Question for Garvo

SW WI
I feel a new thread is justified, here.

Any idea how it got to your area? I assume it’s somewhat sparsely populated....definitely less populated that some of the larger cities in IA.

Do you know the person who tested positive? Did they travel abroad or cruise or airplane travel?

Some of the places it’s showing up make me ask the mode of transmission. I know the world is very small nowadays, amazing how mobile we are. I do not want to fear monger and have only speculation.......but it seems as though it’s airborne. And by that I mean just out in the atmosphere. I know some reports have said sneeze and cough and its viable a long time....but some of these transmissions just boggle my mind. I’m only speculating.

We actually have 3 couples coming back into my area that were quarantined from a cruise ship and now will be self quarantined. I hope 1 guy in particular has someone stocking his place with cigarettes and beer.....I just don’t see how he’s going to stay in his house otherwise. Another guy will come back to a farm that his son is taking over....will he stay in the house? Go out to “help” and now you have contact with son who runs to town for something and there’s a mode of transmission.

I think containment is near impossible.....but we each have a personal responsibility to, well, be responsible about our own and others health.

Good luck
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)