AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody coughing a way too much
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

aray63
Posted 2/18/2020 08:21 (#8049455)
Subject: Anybody coughing a way too much

barry county mi
My throat got dry and therefore it got Raw and I started coughing and before it was said and done I cough for 6 weeks (I had this 3 Winters ago but my throat got a lot more aggravated) so this winter I get some steroids from the doctor and It seem to help but that doesn't get it done I'm still coughing I'm in a dry climate 20 percent humidity we cook water in the truck and in the house all the time and I have reflux so the final killer was instead of taking one reflux pill a day take one every 12 hours got some little cough pills from the doctor and within a few days it was over and that's exactly how I cured it 3 years ago it seems as though gurgling from The Reflex tickles my throat makes me want to cough all the time I've got a brother that's been coughing a lot and a cousin we all were farmers coal miners lot of bad air but anyway The Reflex was what was tickling my throat is causing problem but to start with you got to keep enough humidity in the air 2 keep from getting in such a state hope this might help somebody Archie In my case I needed enough moisture in the air some steroids and some little cough prescribe medicine tessalon benzonatate 200MG PO CAP take 1 capsule 3 time a day as needed. took care of it in 3 days. archie I wish I wasn't such a slow learner. ha ha
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)