AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Questions about the smartbox system...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

thor
Posted 6/6/2019 14:47 (#7544736)
Subject: Questions about the smartbox system...

northern MN

First let me acknowledge all the guys who haven't been able to plant yet, our best wishes for you!

I was able to plant my sugarbeet crop, but it has been under assault since the day it went in the ground. Overall it is ok but we have a significant problem with a little insect called springtail. It has significantly reduced our stand and potential in some areas. As a result we intend to go back to granular insecticide. We used Mustang and poncho for the last two and feel we need to go back to what we know and had success with. 

We have a exactamerg planter and are looking at new smartbox systems. They sure mess up the planter and make it very difficult to work on from first glace.

Anyone still using the smartbox system at higher speeds? We plant around 6.4mph...

Has anyone had good luck with them? everything i have read is from 11/12 era and it seems there was a lot of dislike about the system

Has anyone come up with a way to quick tach the system? i would like the ability to take them off if i want to work on a row.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)