AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mount for tablet in truck
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 6/4/2019 12:35 (#7540881)
Subject: Mount for tablet in truck

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I got a camera from Larsen Lights and was looking for a stand for the iPad in the truck. There would be lots of ways to do this such as making a stand from the floor or using a ram mount on the dash. I ran across this on Amazon the other day and ordered one in an opened box which saved a couple bucks.

I got it today and I'm quite impressed so far. It is made by the Arkon company that has higher end models but I think this will work for me. It can be installed different ways but I plan on putting it under one of the passenger seat floor bolts. There are other brackets for different mounting situations.

They include various pairs of "legs" that can be slide in tracks on the top and bottom of the tablet holder. I have an iPad Pro 9.7" with an Otterbox. It would fit up and down by using four long legs. Since I want it sideways I used four of the shortest legs. The bottom is spring loaded. The conduit is quite stiff and should hold the iPad without bending. The conduit is not designed to be changed very often. It appears to be "bend it to the desired angles and leave it alone". The video shows the various options.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F3F09NU/ref=ppx_yo_b_asin_image...

Edited by tedbear 6/4/2019 12:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)