AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dont wanna admit im getting older (health question)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DidSomeoneSayDonuts
Posted 5/23/2019 23:25 (#7516936)
Subject: Dont wanna admit im getting older (health question)

waaaay east central Colorado
But... for the last six months to a year ive been getting what i can best describe as a charlie horse IN my achilles tendon. This isnt a muscle thing, at least i dont think it is, but thats the best way to describe the feeling. Ill be doing whatever with no issues, and then just *pow*. I can still move my foot if i have to, but it hurts when my foot flexes at the ankle in a, uh, i guess forward and backward like normal motion is the best way to put it. Even just weight vertically with no motion on it hurts. Things will continue like that for 10 to 15 minutes or so and then things go back to normal with no lingering after effects. This doesnt happen often, maybe once a month or so. For the life of me i cant make sense of it. It can hit after ive been very active and moving, or after periods of idleness. I dont recall any major injuries to my ankles, just minor sprains at the most.

So to the middle aged warriors and our elders, does any of this sound familiar? Im not overly concerned about this indicating my impending death, but its a new sensation that id like to understand a little better. I might as well embrace my body getting older, nobody is likely to want the job ;)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)