AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Climate / field view
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

the skipper
Posted 4/28/2019 16:52 (#7463820)
Subject: Climate / field view

I am going shopping for a I pad tomorrow : / Im pretty low tech. I'm implementing climate / field view on my farm and i would like some advice. do i need the latest & greatest? i hear i need 128 Gig. but what I pad do i want? What will be the most durable? I think i will be wanting it on a 4 wheeler at times. Sounds kinda dusty!!

Will the Otter box case with the pop off cover that pops on to the front be the one i want? I can see that this would give me good hard screen protection when im carrying it around. then flip it to the back and pop it on the back.

I also saw a Gladious case with a kind of hand sturip on the back would keep me from dropping the i pad.

I will also be looking for a i phone. Will the 8 be what i want. i think i want something that is smaller than having a large screen TV in my pocket. I was hoping to use a hot spot from my phone instead of paying data on another device. I was also considering not paying the subscription fee next year & just use it for records, i guess if i see the value of the whole thing paying its way on my small acres i would pay the fee. Im growing food grade beans Wheat & Sugar Beets so the whole tech seed variable rate package has no value to me.

I know Lots of Questions ! ! !

any advice?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)