AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

4020 start up
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Kory20
Posted 2/13/2019 22:49 (#7319510)
Subject: 4020 start up

Went to start up tractor for the first time since we had it split to put new top shaft in, and I had two issue with it first one is that it doesn’t want to go into seventh gear, it goes into all other gears nicely and smoothly, dad got on it and he played with it and he got tractor to go into seven gear and he told me to just barley pull it into seven like say one click, and it went into gear twice, it not like it should be to where you pull it all the way in the seventh slot till you hit stop. I’m thinking shifter linkage adjustment. Second problem is that I have no three point lift arms won’t lift up or down, I was pretty positive that the little cam follower was up all the way when we went to put rockshaft housing on. Is their a way to check or inspect that cam follower to see if it in track. Also is their any valves that need to be bled of air, we ran tractor for about 15 minutes, I had steering and brakes , pto also worked as well. Not the best way of having a start up going well but at least it went into reverse haha

Edited by Kory20 2/13/2019 22:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)