AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Non GMO Soybean Pre and Post
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

piratepride2
Posted 1/20/2019 17:28 (#7259442)
Subject: Non GMO Soybean Pre and Post

Thinking about my non gmo plan and want a little insight on if using the same system in consecutive years is a recipe for future issues?

Went with Surveil(Valor and FirstRate)as a pre in 2018, followed by Zidua, First Rate, Fomesafen, and Clethodim as a post. Weed control was pretty solid, and only really had issues where we were unable to get the post application done before he big rain events hit(had a few fields that we had to spray really late, and the fomesafen and first rate torched the beans to a crisp).

Would switching up this plan benefit us in anyway? I’m always open to new ideas and suggestions, and feel like there may actually be a cheaper way to go about the 2019 plan.

Have thought about using Fierce(Valor and Zidua)possibly this year as my pre, and then running with just Prefix(Fomesafen and S-Met)as my post. would the Fierce offer up a longer residual than the Surveil?

Just curious as to everyone’s opinions...main weed targets are Ragweed and Palmer...grass always an issue as well.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)