AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am going to get my knees replaced
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

daddycal
Posted 11/30/2018 16:57 (#7138758)
Subject: I am going to get my knees replaced

Montana
I have been dealing with worn out knees for about four years. I have been planning knee surgery and had planed for conventional knee replacement at Billings Clinic in Billings Montana. I love the doctors and staff but have very serious concerns about the billing and high level managers. I am a strong believer in Christ Jesus and His glorious miracles for my life. I have been praying and my prayers led me to contact a young man who became my friend, while he was living, working and going to High School in Rapelje Montana, He is now a technician in the operating room, who performs the procedures for an Omni-botic, robotic and computer assist program to replace old knees with a brand new prosthetic knee.

I have a wonderful friend who was my favorite Ranch neighbor lady, when i was a child. A few months ago, she called me and told me that her prayers for me, had brought her a message to tell me. Marilyn told me that I needed to look into and have a robotic assisted knee replacement. She said that she did not know where or how this robotic surgery was available but Jesus had told her, through the Holy Spirit, to tell me about the robotic Assist Surgery.

I now have plans to go and visit a Doctor in Cody Wyoming and see if he is the right Doctor and if that Cody Wyoming hospital, is the right place.

One Day several years ago, my wife and I went to IHOP for breakfast and while we were there, I struck up a conversation with a Couple in the Table across from us. We had the most fun visit and agreed that we would each try to visit the other. I became facebook friends with them and have maintained a very good Facebook friendship. They live near Cody Wyoming and when I message Linda to ask about Dr. Schmidt, she told me what a fantastic Orthopedic surgeon he is and that she and her husband were very close friends with Dr Schmidt and his wife. Dr Schmidt's wife is an anesthesiologist and she loves to pray with her patients before their Surgery.

Then Linda Told me that My wife would be welcome to stay at their home, while I am in the hospital for Surgery, How beautiful is it that , that Jesus would send us to a place to meet such wonderful people and then have them offer to help care for us during my surgery.

I know if we let go and let Jesus help and plan our destiny, We will have a beautiful path in His light.

Has anyone had Omni-botic knee replacement? I am pretty sure that this is one more glorious miracle for my life.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)