AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No 15/16 Sockets Update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mark (EC,IN)
Posted 7/12/2018 19:45 (#6866237)
Subject: No 15/16 Sockets Update

Schlegel Farms, Hagerstown Indiana
I want to add to this post:

https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=793473&mid=686...

I stopped in another town at two more Rural King and TSC stores today....................neither one of them had the 15/16 regular socket either.....so, 4 stores and not one 15/16 socket to be had.

What I noticed that I found strange , I noticed it yesterday but didn't think that much about it till today and I realized all four store were the same.

They had the sockets hanging on pegs with cards stuck in the square hole of the socket. They were all arranged, left to right, starting with 1/2"--- 9/16---5/8---11/16---3/4---7/8...............but then 13/16 followed by 1".... all in order but a 13/16 where the 15/16 should be. The name tags above the pegs were labeled this way also.

If it was just one store franchise (the two TSC's or two Rural Kings) I'd assume that some dumbo up the line didn't realize that a 13/16 is smaller than a 7/8 and that a 15/16 was missing ................... but it was both store chains.

So, Jim Ed Landreaux, even though this isn't my biggest frustration in life......................I do find it unusual.......just saying!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)