AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 6/10/18*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 6/10/2018 08:25 (#6803885)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 6/10/18*****

Good Sunday Morning. Had a little over an inch of rain overnight. Nice for my grass and flowers, and I don't think the crops minded it either. Funny with renting out our land now, we don't "worry" so much about that stuff, but still want to see good crops. I wonder why they didn't cut the hay on two small fields by our house. Could they have forgotten them? Dave said they maybe need heifer hay. So even though we don't have to concern ourselves with it, we do check it out and the rain will be good for it.

Just putting this out there. If anyone wants to take this thread over, I would love it. My heart isn't into it and my example is horrible. To me it is like someone throwing back a 12 pack a beer, leading an AA meeting. Some of you are doing so well, would be much better at this. So it is a thought, I don't want to leave you high and dry, but think someone else would be much better for you.

Had to spend a couple days at our grandson's house while his parents were gone. He had to finish his last days of school. Had to laugh, he normally goes to kid care after school, but seeing we were there, he wanted to ride the bus home. So as he was getting on the bus, he tells me, I need a note to ride the bus home. So got in touch with our daughter and she emailed the note. I was relived when we went to the bus stop that afternoon and he got off the bus. Then we took him home with us. Boy, he was one busy boy. Got to drive the gator, he mowed lawn for the first time, and Grandpa even let him drive the RZR by himself at the farm. I still remember when our boys were young and I would be so afraid of the kids driving things. Eli is on the small size too, and it just doesn't seem right and I am afraid he will get hurt. But Dave and our son just let him go.

Dave had a gain and I stayed the same. Life goes on.
Have a good week.

Edited by dairymanswife 6/10/2018 12:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)