AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rebounders Orange Vs. White
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Gro-Mor Farms
Posted 3/24/2018 19:18 (#6663109)
Subject: Rebounders Orange Vs. White

Western Ky.
In putting new seed boots on a CaseIH Cyclo planter I discovered that back plate that the older white Rebounders bolted to is no longer there on the new seed boots. The new seed boots have what is described as a "chair" in Shaffert manufacturing literature that comes with the new orange Rebounders. I drilled a new hole on all of my old white Rebounders and was able to mount them using a hole in the seed boot "chair". They are now not adjustable. I had one damaged so I ordered a new orange Rebounder. Much to my surprise, when I got the new Rebounder I found that they too are now non adjustable unlike the old white ones. I don't like that. Also, the new ones mount at different angle that I don't like. And, finally, they are sticking out so far below the seed boot that I think the will drag soybeans planted at an inch deep. That won't work. I actually spoke with Paul Shaffert about mounting the new Rebounder and believe I have it mounted just like the instructions say to. Has anyone ran into this? What am I missing? Anyone have some old white ones they want to sell?
I thought the old white Rebounders were a great product, the orange ones not so much.

Edited by Gro-Mor Farms 3/24/2018 19:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)