AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PWM Spinner Control
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

stimeyjacob
Posted 3/20/2018 07:49 (#6653283)
Subject: PWM Spinner Control

I recently put a new PWM valve (manufactured by bucher hyd.) on a new leader dry fertilizer bed because the old servo valve no longer works. The bed is being controlled by a agleader direct command system that has a 5 ch. spreader module. I have the new pwm valve pinned into the aux. port using the servo in and servo out plugs. I can see speed and control the spinners with the Integra now, however I cannot get the spinners to the desired rpm (720)also it is very very erratic . I have messed with the gains, frequencies and PWM standby. Some of my observations are that the higher I take up my frequency the rpm defiantly increases, but if you take it up to far it gives you a module error. As far as the pwm gains go it seems a little bit more steady closer to 2,but then I cant get to rate. Anything higher than 5 is highly erratic. I have had all of these numbers all over the place and nothing seems to help.

Is there any additional steps I am missing? Does it matter if the 5ch. module is controlling 2 separate pwm valves (one for the belt and the other on the spinner)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)