AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Eaay Field management software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Jusolson
Posted 2/12/2018 08:04 (#6572241)
Subject: Eaay Field management software

SC North Dakota
I'm hoping somebody could have a few recommended software programs for my needs. I'm an organic producer looking for a program to keep track of simple things like field history from year to year, something showing a map of all the fields in relation to one another. I currently cover around a 1000 acres, mostly small grains with some sunflowers for row crop. Being organic I have no need for the fancy mapping for fertilizer, spraying, precision plant information. A lot of my fields are 20-40 acre strips next to each other, so I can click on a strip, tell it it's wheat this year, maybe plant date, and come back at harvest and throw in a yield number. I do have some soil tests on fields so maybe be nice to have a running record of that? Our certification likes maps of fields, history's, ect, so thought it might be handy to have a nice easy to use program to keep it on. I currently use excel spreadsheets for histories, and scanned fsa maps for pics. Anyway thanks for any inputs for me to take a look at later.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)