AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 1/14/18*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 1/14/2018 09:13 (#6503919)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 1/14/18*****

Good Sunday Morning. Nice to see a few new faces here last week, and some old ones that left for awhile. Like I said, I may not be a very good example, but I will be here if it helps you.

So, now that the busy fall is over and the cold has set in, what are you guys doing to get a workout in? I know it is hard when it is icy and cold out, so you better find something you can do. If you have any workout equipment it is time to dust it off and use it. No equipment, put some music on and dance your fool head off. Get your spouse to dance with you and have some fun, or if you have little kids, get them dancing with you. Act silly and just move.

I have been consistently walking about 5 miles a day now. Even got the start of a blister on my foot. Taped that sucker up and all is still good for walking. Switched walking shoes too. Hope that helps. Have to tell you what happened on one of my walks this week. The park has a monthly craft and garage type sale. So I was walking the whole park and I came around a corner and it was still chilly out and I noticed a park model with its sliding glass door wide open. Thought it was a bit strange, but then I noticed the sun streaming into the kitchen area and there was a guy standing there naked, well, trying to put a button down shirt on. Luckily the tail of the shirt was covering the privates. Well, it made me step up my pace a bit. Not sure he was trying to go for the shock value, or what, but it got my attention.

So, time for the scale report. How did you all do? We have been struggling with too many things to go to that have bad foods. Dave managed to stay the same right to the ounce, and even though I did eat some bad for me foods, I lost a little, .6 pounds. So it is something, the walking must help a little.

Goal for the week, is to get moving, shake that butt, moves those arms and have fun. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)