AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sizzle & Saucy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

westernfs
Posted 11/18/2017 12:40 (#6373164)
Subject: Sizzle & Saucy

Southern MB
Lol. Local classified ad that was posted online in my area...

Looking to get rid of one of these fat and fancy Black Angus heifers. Sizzle and Saucy are their names, lip-smackin' BBQ is their game. You take your pick. These girls have been feasting on timothy grass and alfalfa all summer, with a little grain thrown in on the side to help them maintain their bootylicious figures. They should be pushing close to 1000 lbs, I'm thinking. Oh baby, them's gonna be GOOD eatin'! A buck and three quarter a pound buys you a summer or two of sitting on the deck with a cold beverage, listening to the sizzle of steak on the grill and wiping the drool off your chin whiskers. But wait, you say, $1.75 a pound?! Isn't that a little dear? Hey buddy, you've been buying the ground up scrapings off Superstore's butcher floor for 4 smackeroos a pound and not even blinking. You want to pay less you go ahead and buy yerself one of them washed up, swaybacked Holsteins. A walking cowhide sack of soup bones, that's all that is. Roadkill is cheap, too, but I don't see you fightin' off the magpies and kiyotees for your portion of Sunday dinner. No sir, what you pay for is what you get. You can warm up a piece of boot leather in the microwave and call it steak, or you can take the billfold out of your back pocket and lay down the dineros for some succulent, prime Angus beef. You know what to do. Give me a holler before someone smarter than you does.

Edited by westernfs 11/18/2017 12:53
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)