AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 8/6/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 8/6/2017 08:16 (#6170176)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 8/6/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. A week with only a couple tenths inch of rain. Unbelievable, and now I need to water my lawn. We didn't spring for the watering system. We priced it out at over $6000. So guess I can drag around three sprinklers. Takes me 24 hours to get an inch of water everywhere. Talked about doing it ourselves, but that job never gets done.

So another week, and two more parties or potlucks. One was our son, my baby's 35th birthday. It was so nice as he had a bunch of his friends over and actually invited us too. Guess it comes to a point where your kids aren't embarrassed of their parents, plus he knew I would bring a DQ cake. His tradition from when he was little. Feeling really old here though, how did my kids get that old.

How is the scale this week? Well, for us, both up a little bit. We joke that we will be better next week. Always next week. My brother that had the heart bypass surgery, lost 12 pounds since his surgery. I don't want to have bypass in order to lose weight. He doesn't even have that much to lose, but I think he cut out his Mountain Dew and that really helped already. I don't drink soda, so that is not my problem.

Hope you had a good week. Must be lots of you on vacation, or not bothering to post. Not many posters last week.

Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)