AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jerky guidance in TJ450 with Intelliview Plus II when oil gets warm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

NFarm
Posted 5/26/2017 16:13 (#6039217)
Subject: Jerky guidance in TJ450 with Intelliview Plus II when oil gets warm

SC ND
Little history with this tractor. Tractor originally had a FMD monitor in it with factory autoguidance with sensor in steering cylinder. Neighbor called complaining steering was jerky so my first inclination was the sensor in steering cylinder was starting to fail so I helped install autosense kit. Problem seemed to go away, but found out after he had traded tractor that the problem still remained.
Tractor got sold to another friend and he had FMD removed and Intelliview installed. Now he is having same issues now, however, a few more details have come in. If he is not using his hydraulics aggressively (air drill in particular), it works fine. It's when the hydraulic temp hits 140 degrees, the tractor will dang near throw you out of the cab. Just real jerky (back and forth) steering. We've done deadzone calibrations numerous times, but everytime the hydraulic oil gets warm, same thing happens. Tech has manually entered deadzone numbers in as well.
If he is pulling a light tillage tool, autoguidance works fine.
Where do we start? I don't feel it's a firmware issue, possible hydraulic valve issue, but what?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)