AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 4/16/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/16/2017 07:57 (#5965264)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 4/16/17*****

Happy Easter Everyone, let the miracles happen, jelly beans for today are a vegetable.  Chocolate bunnies are a protein, and Peeps, well, they are just Peeps, but can be successfully used when making smores.   Don't ask me how I know that.  

Really wet here, Friday night we had 1.4 inches, and last night we had 2 inches.  My lawn is growing like crazy, had to mow if for the second time already.  Lucky that I like mowing.  I have the perfect size yard, only takes about 45 minutes with a riding mower.  Will be wet for getting in the field though.  

So how many of you got into the Easter candy before today?  I like to have a couple fancy Easter baskets out for decoration.  Tried putting in some plastic eggs, but just not the same as putting chocolates in there.  So caved in and put them in there.  Did I eat some, sure I did.  I am no angel.  Did I lose weight, of course not, both Dave and I stayed the same.  

Hope you all had a successful week this past week.  Let the scale numbers go down.  Enjoy your Easter with family.  I will enjoy not cooking for the first time in years.  Our daughter is on vacation, then one son in CA and my mom who normally comes, got invited by my brother, and my MIL just got home from TX and got a bad cold and is staying home.  I will take her some homemade soup later.  So it just looks like our son on the farm, and Dave and me going out to eat.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)