AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless LAN PCI card trouble
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

dlerwick
Posted 8/13/2008 14:55 (#434401)
Subject: Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless LAN PCI card trouble

Western Nebraska
I am trying to get my wireless internet running in my new desktop but I am having a little trouble. Our ISP uses the Aironet 350 to provide access for their subscribers. I have all of the drivers that they use for their installs, and I have installed them. When I insert the card the computer just goes into a loop of initializing the bios, then it goes to the warning screen that it failed to boot properly. When I tell it to go ahead and reboot normally it just goes through the process again. It will repeat this cycle as many times as I want to do it, but it will never get beyond that point. The weird thing is that when the card is in the Dell splash screen on the bios initiation doesn't show up, it just tells me the bios version. As soon as I pull the card it immediately starts as it should. It kind of makes me think that there is a conflict with the video card.

My ISP will do the install, but I don't have a chance to get to town for several days so I was hoping someone might have some experience and can give me some advice.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)