AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ethanol industry leaders calling for prosecution in EPA leak
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

white shadow
Posted 10/14/2013 21:21 (#3383904)
Subject: Ethanol industry leaders calling for prosecution in EPA leak

East Central South Dakota
I have never been a government conspiracy guy----incompetence yes. BUT I WILL HAVE TO SAY THAT BELIEF IS BEING TESTED---STRONGLY. The EPA leak was clearly breaking the law. How many millions of dollars were made by people who knew of this days before it was leaked ? ? ? ? There are trade laws on the books that CLEARLY prevent inside trading on classified information and this type of incident. Martha Stewart went to prison for less than this.

You people trading futures are playing with guys that have access to this type of information weeks before you hear of it-------things like this on a daily basis. If the Chinese are buying in big volumes during this government shut down --you know there are people out there that know exact bushels.

It is becoming very obvious that the whole financial system is breaking down from a lack of character and integrity. If the EPA is leaking who can argue that maybe the Ag department is also? ? ? The banking industry, MF Global, RINS trading, housing loans, Bengazi, IRS----how many more examples do we need.---WHO IS TO SAY AG DEPARTMENT ISN'T ON LIST. Heading for some bad times as consumers loose trust in financials. Investing in ammunition and can goods anyone ? ? ?

Anyone betting on any prosecutions on this one ? ? ? If no prosecutions in MF global i bet we won't get any here. SAD TIMES INDEAD ! ! ! ! !!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)