AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Funds/Panic and More
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/26/2013 07:40 (#3289567)
Subject: Funds/Panic and More

Buxton ND
Funds were heavy buyers last week,that 45k was a big deal............ But as important is was 23k MORE then trade estimates thought.MOST times these estimates are pretty close,when there off by this much there a very strong trend for big move.... These numbers WERE NOT known til Friday afternoon so many were playing catch up to the fund money last night hence the gaping higher ballistic volumes.

Volume on the open,til 10 pm,during the night and this morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,WOW both corn and beans this IS NOT just the funds boys guys.................. We've had the short covering rally part MUCH MORE (mainly) so in beans,We've got the funds NET NEW BUYING changing their minds BIG TIME with that 45k the week.........................

So what part of the rally do we have RIGHT NOW that normally kicks in later ????? Hint this has nothing to do with the funds. Ha Ha

Now the MORE part,volume is like UN-REAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Not sure yet,but It say volume by the 7:45 close well be ALL TIME record high,even with the low OI generally in all 3 grains. SO there's major panic from funds,big and small traders and that "what part" question of mine.................. ALL rolled up into ONE NIGHTS trade........

I said some time last weekend I could have saw this coming with Daily CFTC #'s...........Someone responded all I had to do was look at the weather...... One could have said the same thing,with the heavy rains and the major late planting this spring. THE ONLY WAY to really have seen this one coming is DAILY CFTC REPORT. One can pick up hint here and there,one can try to out guess the funds but the CFTC REPORTS ARE FACTS.........................

I've posted these markets ARE NOT going anywhere until the mind set of the big boy fund traders change.Pretty save bet to say its "changed" at least in beans.................

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)