AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Survival.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 1/25/2008 07:20 (#292525)
Subject: Survival.

My first check on the markets a few hours ago suggest May wheat is trying to regain some composure; soybean action tells me nothing & of course am bracing for a lot of abuse should this corn market hit the $6.50 wall exhorted by Goldman..I won't rule out a break through of those old 96 highs, but the Goldman prediction seems a stretch, but we will see; I may turn bullish at $6.25, who knows?

During my first shot of strong coffee, being my synaptic circuits are a bit worn, caused me to wonder why I rejected my dad's advice to remain on $300 per acre very fertile soil to instead choose a life of oxford suits, fast sports cars & bright lights. Saw the lights, a lot of them, talk about an expense--exotic sports cars..am over that phase & now dislike suits. In the meantime you boys are racing over each other to pay $9,000 or more for that $300 land.

Now, living on strong coffee (have an old duffer who stops by every few days as in the summertime as he repairs lawnmowers, but I help him with his medicare & insurance & etc. as he has no computer & he is a hypochrondriac with a lot of medical issues...the other morning he took a swig of the coffee I made...immediately jolted him asking "how do you drink that stuff?") & trading the markets & a certain level of stress that I do enjoy & with a backstop for failure of grocery bagging or the car wash & if I don't develop another hot streak soon...it may be the place where only slippers are allowed and no sharp eating tools as the CEO (spouse) notes I have experienced one flat week and now have positions on in the market for which I have no good explanation. Survival.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)