AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Maybe I am crazy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Itchy
Posted 8/18/2013 10:44 (#3273954)
Subject: Maybe I am crazy

SW Iowa
Down below there is talk about Chinese drouth. And "funds" all going short to crater the market 3 weeks ago.

Any one else wonder about how much money these funds must have to move the grains like they did three weeks ago, and furthermore, continue to hold them down as they have? And now, we are starting to get more stories on China's growing drouth and crop failures. Could the two be connected? Could the funds moving the markets really be Chinese money, and a major grain market drop would naturally be desired by them if they were to embark on a major buying spree? Yeah, I know fund money should be from many sources other than Chinese, but what fund would be big enough to move this market without colluding with other super large funds to act in unison to get the job done?
Just crazy thoughts, but something happened 3 weeks ago, and we still haven't recovered from it. Something that really hasn't been explained to me yet. Is there any checks and balances in the market to prevent a Chinese manipulation with a few front "fund companies" doing the buying and selling?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)