AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trying to figure out which loader chore tractor to buy?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

sealkiller
Posted 6/22/2013 22:28 (#3169006)
Subject: Trying to figure out which loader chore tractor to buy?

Need input on a loader , baler, silage wagon chore tractor.
I have a 7130 John Deere premium and I do not like it .
It's rough riding and cab is small and it's under powered.
I also have a ford new holland t6 175 which I like.

I am looking to trade the Deere but for what I am not sure and was wondering if anyone can give input?
I understand the thought on if I like the new holland why not just buy another one. I like it but I don't know if it's the best for my needs?

I would like to have a suspended cab and was wondering if anyone has one ? There was a time when I loved driving a tractor no matter how bumpy, but the fast approaching age of fifty has take all the fun out of tractor driving when bumpy, plus bouncing across irrigator tracks with a round baler at ten miles and hour didn't happen a lot in the seventies.

Also wondering if ivt or cvt is worth the money and I would like electric hydraulic controls . I have no brand loyalty and many good dealers for all brands. Just don't know a lot about the loader chore tractor category . I know a few odd inconveniences and a rough ride can really grind on a person when you spend a whole lot of time in the wrong tractor for the job and I dont want to make another mistake.
Thanks in advance
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)