AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 3/31/13 to 4/6/13*******
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 3/31/2013 00:50 (#3003303)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 3/31/13 to 4/6/13*******

Happy Easter Everyone. Sure hope you all weighed in before you sit down to the table with ham and scalloped potatoes and all the fixings, and don't forget the Easter basket goodies. I know, they are for the kids, but not many of us can pass by the jelly beans and Cadbury eggs. OK, I did have one, but, I don't know, is it me, or aren't they as good as they use to be. I remember when they first came out I thought they were so good, but now, it just tastes like nothing special, just sweet.

So how did you all do this week? Hope all is well and everyone had a good week. I had a busy week. Flying out to CA and not being here even a day and my DIL goes into labor and has their baby girl. How sweet is that. So glad that my son had me come out early or I would have missed this. Really a special time. Can't wait for Dave to come out and hold her too. I know he will love her as much as I do.

Like I said last week, I won't be weighing as they don't have a scale here. When I told my son that I had hoped to lose weight while I was here, he laughed at me. You see, he is an excellent cook and likes to cook very rich foods. He also needs to lose weight. So I talked with him and I told him that even though he likes to cook, that is ok, but if he could only cut back on his portions, it would help him so much. Also, maybe taking that little girl for a walk in the stroller every day would be good too. They also have a couple dogs that could use walks. I did go with him yesterday and it is a real workout taking those dogs for a walk. Everyone in the neighborhood has a couple dogs and they all bark when you walk by and it gets the dogs excited. I also brought my walking DVD along and am doing that, plus weeding his garden. So hoping the extra calories aren't hurting too bad.

A little something extra, look what I found in our Easter basket... (sorry, can't help it) And a picture of Eli enjoying his chocolate.

Edited by dairymanswife 3/31/2013 11:02

(2013-03-30 07.42.29.jpg)

(Eli Easter 2013.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 2013-03-30 07.42.29.jpg (68KB - 98 downloads)
Attachments Eli Easter 2013.jpg (85KB - 101 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)