AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dave Lettermans top ten reasons to believe you have been spending too much time on computer.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Illinois John
Posted 1/31/2013 15:32 (#2864074)
Subject: Dave Lettermans top ten reasons to believe you have been spending too much time on computer.

Crawford County, Robinson, Illinois

Ok, I haven't complied a complete top ten reasons for how to know I have been spending too much time on the computer, but I have a few to share, just for humor. I believe I could, with a little thinking, easily prepare more than ten reasons.

Because of the cold weather, I have been spending even more time on the computer, some work, some just passing time. But, last nights sleeping experience made me realize it was more time than I should be spending. I didn't sleep well last night, dreamed each time I did sleep for short periods. I realized last night that each time I woke, just before waking my dreams stopped with a computer like screen that gave me a choice. It said, do you want to wake up, or would you rather continue sleeping. Then below there were two boxes to click on that said yes and no. I wanted to check yes, but was awake enough to know that if I did, I would also wet the bed. I didn't actually click on a box, but woke and went to the bathroom.

This happened about three or four times last night, and after going into the facility, I did manage to go back to sleep after a long time. I dream quite often, but I believe this is the weirdest night I ever experienced.

Anybody else have sleeping and dreaming problems they want to share?

Edited by Illinois John 1/31/2013 15:35
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)