AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dairy consumer marketing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

engbert2
Posted 1/12/2013 08:29 (#2816575)
Subject: Dairy consumer marketing

German Valley, IL
After reading dairyman78 posted article ... it has always p!$$ed me off haw much money they have blown on worthless advertising ... the whole milk mustache was the biggest waste ... we paid how many millions to these crappy celebritys to sit and have a couple pics taken and that was it thay didn't do any promoting after their little photo shoot ... and wasn't there a couple of the women that turned out to be Vegans ??? Maybe we should pay Wallmart to do the promoting and advertising for us ... it really p!$$ed me off when I was sitting there reading that Forbes article last night and a commercail come on TV for Carnation instant breakfast mix ... I mean come on ... we cant promote milk as being healthier than a mix of who knows what man made ingredients ???
I kinda went on a rant and my post ended up basicly like dairyman78's ... th point i wanted to make before I ran out of time this morning before i had to take my son to basketball was what do you guys suggest the industry do to get the consumes back to buying more daiy products ??? and where has all thee money been spent in the past on research and advertising ???

Edited by engbert2 1/12/2013 15:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)