AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I hope we all are keeping the families in Conn. in our prayers this eve of Christmas.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rebuilder
Posted 12/24/2012 21:53 (#2774063)
Subject: I hope we all are keeping the families in Conn. in our prayers this eve of Christmas.

Bourbon,Indiana

As I attended the children's mass with my family & filled to overflowing with other families..........and later at the family gathering, meal & gift exchange....

......I could not help but remember that there are 26 families out east which are struggling to find the joy of this Christmas. I cannot imagine the hole which cannot be filled....with unopened presents, brothers, sisters, parents trying to figure out how to celebrate with their loved one gone.

As I wait for my four children to go to sleep.....and begin the work of St. Nicholas, bringing the gifts under the tree.....

.....I will be praying that these families will find the solace of faith.

....I will be praying that God will ease their sorrow

....And I will also be praying fervently for the first responders who are also struggling this Christmas, having had to witness this horrible thing while processing the scene & removing the bodies. They too are struggling to find the Joy of this day.

....and I hope that you will as well.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)