AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm done trying to Christmas shop
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IHFarmerMN
Posted 12/20/2012 02:13 (#2763107)
Subject: I'm done trying to Christmas shop

Red River Valley
This post is not kind or gentle,,So Look Out!
Took the little girl to her doctors appointment yesterday. Thought we could Christmas shop afterward. Well we ended up going to three stores. We made it to the jewelry counter and we were looking and a heard of "Mall Cows" descended upon us.
Mall Cow::(Very rude and self-absorbed and an untrainable beast; Comes wearing spandex, should be covered in safety netting, Usually the back end is larger than a 1950 Hudson; When not out pasturing in the Mall can be found in the feed lot/mall food court, dining on a 8000 oz Diet something and a Deep Fried Pretzel.) (Reference Photos; People of Wallyworld)
Like I warned you; This post is not going to be kind or gentle.
So In the interest of safety I pick up the little girl and put here on my shoulders (so she isn't trampled) and move along to another store.
Store # 2, No Mall Cows this time, Heard of Goth street urchins,trying to see how many profanities we can use in the formation of any given sentence. So we move on again before our ears start bleeding.
Store # 3, Now another jewelry store, I'm kneeling down with little girl, we're looking in the glass case for something for mom. Mall Cows again. Acting like they dropped a box of doughnuts behind the counter, One of them is stepping on my ankle and another has a 6 year old pinned to the glass case. Now one picks something up and holds it up to herself and says, "Doesn't think make me look beautiful?" And I'm thinking a 20 inch hubcap screwed to your forehead couldn't fix you.
Now I'm ticked off. The little girl all the way home says, "But we didn't get anything for mom."
I'm not going back again, Now everyone is getting money.
I can put up with a lot but this beyond RUDE behavior just does me in.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)