AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rolan Steinlage update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

flyinfarmer
Posted 11/21/2012 08:24 (#2708942)
Subject: Rolan Steinlage update

NE Iowa
For those of you that know Loran and/or Rolan, or have followed their journey in recent years, just a little update. They were fortunate to see a Dr in Des Moines who is very busy (Doc must be really good). He specializes in the area of the brain that Rolan is struggling with and had some explanations that really seemed to make sense to Loran and Brenda - this just might be the break-through they have been looking for with Rolan's treatment. Please keep Rolan, Loran, Brenda and their whole family in your prayers - the prayers are working.

For those that really know Loran - you can appreciate that they got in contact with this dr by Loran 'inviting himself' into a conversation with some farmers while having breakfast at a HyVee in Ia City. These are farmers he had never met, just overheard what they were talking about and despite Loran's general shyness (that's a joke), joined in their conversation. Turns out 1 of them knew this Doc real well and that's how they got hooked up. Definitely a God thing.

And lastly, for those of us that have not had to go through something like, please remember that blessing during this Thanksgiving. Personally, I haven't had to deal with anything even remotely close to what Loran and Brenda have had. I don't know why, but it is a reason for me to give great thanks.

Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)