AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 9/30/12 to 10/6/12**********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 10/1/2012 12:09 (#2617732)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 9/30/12 to 10/6/12**********

Wow, another flip of the calendar page. How can it be Oct. already. Still nothing to report from me. These ibuprofen are kicking my gut now. So think I will ease off them as I don't like how my stomach is feeling. I start with a new physical therapist today and will talk to her about me not being on the ibuprofen if she thinks I have to in order to improve my bend. So stiff all the time, wasn't expecting this to take this long. Oh, and feeling bloated all the time too. Hate that feeling.

Hope you all are having a losing week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ernie
Posted 10/2/2012 10:09 (#2619489 - in reply to #2617732)
Subject: RE: *********Weigh Ins For 9/30/12 to 10/6/12**********

North End I-15
Got home late last night , weighed in this AM @ the set point of 217 . Second week there . The last 40 lbs is going to be a lot tougher than the first 30 .
Been in the air and on the road these past 5 days . Im sure the diet change of "grab and go " was of no help .
Seems like every time we transfer planes in MLP it is a 1 mile walk to catch the next flight . We checked no baggage . I thought packing the weight I lost in luggage would be a great exercise , only thing is my right arm is longer now :>)

Hang in there Deb . Watch the Ibuprofen , along with the stomack upset it can cause kidney failure on some people .

Hope Dave's recovery is progressing satisfactory .
Hay Wilson in TX
Posted 10/2/2012 20:56 (#2620205 - in reply to #2617732)
Subject: RE: *********Weigh Ins For 9/30/12 to 10/6/12**********

Little River, TX
I am not going to look.

Hope for a surprise in a few weeks. Maybe?
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)