AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ony good poison snake is a dead poison snake
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

JimEdLove
Posted 8/31/2012 16:41 (#2568325)
Subject: Ony good poison snake is a dead poison snake

Indian Territory

Have coontails and velvet tails here with velvet tails being ill tempered, vile creatures that will bite without even having an excuse. Found this goat three weeks ago on a hillside where the velvets are prevalent; on three legs and the struck leg swelled so tight that there was no elasticity in the hide. Did not have a firearm with me to dispatch the goat so I loaded him up and as I was loading, the sucker was hooking me the whole time. Was thinking to myself that this one sure does have a lot of try- while I was heading back to the barn where there was another truck that did have a gun in it. Got to the barn and thought, well heck I aim to give him a try, so I put him in the hospital pen and he went right to the trough and put his head down and went to eating. Loaded him up with a heavy, heavy dose of procrane and thought I would give this one a chance. Photo was took today and as you can see the snake got him pretty good. Still have a little necrotic tissue to cut away and then will pull hide and sew. Three legged goat ain't worth much, might train this one to be my next judas.

Edited by JimEdLove 8/31/2012 16:43

(GOAT.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments GOAT.jpg (97KB - 137 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)