AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do you think I can get a refund from WIU
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Burdick
Posted 5/15/2012 22:10 (#2384168)
Subject: Do you think I can get a refund from WIU

sullivan il.
Have to share this story my oldest son came home from western illinois university over the weekend staying through the week before he starts his summer job he has one semester left to graduate. We had been talking about getting a few chickens for a long time and finally did last night got 4 of them. Well tonight after choirs went and checked on the chickens noticed their waterer needed cleaned and refilled just the little plastic kind holds about a gallon where the top screws off. This is where it gets very interesting my 22 year old son college man that he is takes the waterer cleans it then refills the top then proceeds to flip it over and try to screw it back on the bottom well of course all the water falls out he proceeds to do this 2 more times each time trying to do it faster to prevent it from falling out, meanwhile i am standing by the coop watching this laughing so hard i just about fell down. Thank god he gets straight A's in school. Maybe i can get a discount on the last semester this fall tried to get him to do it again so i could video tape it but he said no lol
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)