AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Use For A Plunger (pic)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/14/2012 18:00 (#2336084)
Subject: New Use For A Plunger (pic)

Not sure I was even ready for this one. I had to start physical therapy again as I was diagnosed with chondrocalcinosis, that is I have calcium crystals forming in my cartilage, another name for it is pseudo gout, different then the regular gout alot of you guys have. So far it shows up on the x-ray of my left knee, but my doctor is pretty sure it might be going through more of my joints, hands, hips and whatever. So got a steroid injection in the knee and was told to go to physical therapy. I went back to a lady I liked that I used last fall. She got the report from the doctor and then did an assessment. When checking out my knees she said "icky" I joked with her that isn't very professional... and then she still said "icky" My kneecap doesn't move and my knee doesn't go down to zero degrees like it is suppose to. Stays flexed at 24 when trying to make it go flat. So have some different exercises to do and then she said she had one more thing for me to add to it. Can you believe this picture. I have to pull up and then towards me for 5 minutes. That sucker (I use that term lightly) hurts and I have to do it for 5 minutes twice a day. She told me there is a medical device that cost $70, or I could just use this and it cost a couple bucks. Also Dave has to go in and learn a technique that he can do to me at home. Here we go again.

(Deb's knee treatment.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Deb's knee treatment.jpg (59KB - 213 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)