AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need your advice (if you agree with me, that is).
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

billybob
Posted 3/8/2012 18:42 (#2275954)
Subject: Need your advice (if you agree with me, that is).

Here is a good one.

I have a farm house that I use to live in with the shop about 200 ft away and grain bins around the farm also.  I build a different house.  Rent the house and we "share" the farm place.  Really, they have their own entrance driveway and garage away from me and they seldom cross on to the farm place and I like wise respect their space and seldom ever drive by the house, even if it would be quicker to do a job.  So, these people have been there for 2-3 years and we all get along fine.  They tell me if anything is broken and I fix it or get it fixed. 

Now it get more interesting.  We got a yellow lab, 1 1/2 years old, at my house that does not like to stay home, so I pen him some times and about every other day I take him with me.  I chain him in the pickup so he does not chase cats in town, now wouldn't that be fun, but I do let him out at the old farm place when I work in the shop there, same place the rented house is at.  Well, the little stinker likes to run and "greet the renters" when they come home for work or when they are outside.  When I hear them telling him to "get" I go right over and bring him back to the shop and chain him or put him in the pickup.  Now he does not mess in the lawn or any thing, but he will still chew on a welcome mat or something if it is out.  Sorry, I will gladly buy a new one. 

Question, am I being unreasonable in bring the dog to work with me? 

Should I go to work and actually write up a rent agreement saying I can bring the dog over because I now am doing that ? 

or

Is it to late to change the rent agreement as there was no "dog" to begin with? 

Nice renters, don't want to take advantage of anybody, but still want to live my life also. 

Well, let her rrrrrrrrrrip !! 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)