AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Words of wisdom from S.C.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

djmcountryboy
Posted 1/25/2012 23:47 (#2186478)
Subject: Words of wisdom from S.C.

Mascoutah, Illinois
The corn market was up for the fifth straight day today. Time and time again Senior Citizen made a reference to a market moving in either direction for five consecutive days (A trend is developing for something bigger).

I would like to take this time as well to thank the Federal Reserve for once again (today) declaring class warfare on the folks who are "savers." If the President would like to continue on his barrage on class warfare, he needs to look no further than down the street from the White House. I will never understand how the folks who do it right by paying the bills and saving money have taken it up the anus for over a decade now. What a great country we live in? At least we have now laid the ground work for another recession as energy costs (crude oil) will rocket higher along with other commodities making the cost of living higher for the American consumer. (Can you hear the printing presses being oiled up already for QE3?) Enough of the soap box and I for one can only hope the Fed goes away twelve or so months from now.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)