AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Washington National Cancer & Comp Insurance????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jeremywj
Posted 1/4/2012 22:53 (#2143774)
Subject: Washington National Cancer & Comp Insurance????

EC ND
Just had a couple of insurance reps stop by my house and interupted me watching full throttle saloon. They were reps from Washington National selling a cancer and a comp policy. They target farmers and ranchers across the usa. There sales pitch was that you can take out this policy that has all sorts of payments if you have a claim and also get all of your premium money paid back to you in a lump sum after 25 years of paying premiums. I asked how that is possible that they can generate enough money to pay all claims their clients have and also refund 100% of the premiums paid??? They said they are such a large company with lets say a billion $$$ investment in security bonds that they earn much more interest on their money like 12-25% and that it is all secured by fixed bonds so there is zero chance of losing this return on their money. I told them that does not make sense to me but they said it was because of the large sum of money they invest. Just wondering if people have encountered this or have and use it?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)