AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Horsehair belts: Preferably prison made
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

kwc27
Posted 1/2/2012 05:51 (#2138027)
Subject: Horsehair belts: Preferably prison made

A trucker showed me many years ago a prison made, western style belt.

I've been wanting one ever since. Just the idea that a prisoner made it is fascinating (I'm kind of a morbid person, it runs in the family; my brother was about to buy a money clip off of Ebay that once belonged to a famous gangster when he was murdered and all of his stuff was put on Ebay, but it got snapped up before he even realized it was listed). Plus I've heard they are high quality. This would be a new belt, not a used antique one.

I've found many designs on the internet, and I know most are spendy, but I don't skimp when it comes to my wardrobe.

If I wear a nice belt it's an old Tony Lama belt with conchos on it. I wanna try something different. This would be normally a belt to wear when I'm going out and such. I can easily see it hanging in the closet quite a bit, but I look at belts as collector's items, same thing as I do with most of the free hats I get. Got a couple custom made cowboy hats that I usually don't wear because I'm not a goat-roper but like I said it's a collection.

Gonna get sized for some custom made boots cowboy boots tomorrow too.

Any ideas on wear I can find some designs and listings?

Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)